It is time for the Noon Time Challenge for today> I hope you will play along today.
I ventured into a new style of card for me today. First I did not color on white cardstock, but instead used Sahara Sand by Stampin Up. It is a neutral that I love, I don't know if it is even available any longer. I stamped the image in Memento Black, then colored with my Prisma Pencils, something I have not done in a long while. I really enjoyed it. Sine I am working on techniques with other that white paper you will be the first to see my many trials.
Here is my card for the challenge
Lots of layer--three papers, sets of three pearl, three layers in the focal image and three layers of white braid.
What do you think of this different approach?
I used the image from today's release Flowers & Frames, stamping it twice, almost intertwined. After coloring with Prisma Pencils. I fussy cut it out, then layered it on two different Spellbinder dies cuts, Irownwork accents and Fancy Tags Two. I think it has a sophisticated but is still a very feminine look, It looks like a butterfly to me The sentiment is from Botanical Bookplates Vol 2.
HOW TO PLAY: To be in the running for this fun-filled challenge, all you need to do is use three of something on your card or creation - pearls, flowers, colors, layers... the sky is the limit! If you upload to Splitcoaststampers, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2. Entries must be in before Friday, July 13th at 5PM EST. To enter, make sure you link up your creation over on the Flourishes Blog using the Inlinkz Widget. Play along and you'll be in the running to win Flourishes' entire July Release!
The OFFICIAL Rules...
* Simply create a card using three of an item on your creation!
* Entries need to be in by Friday, July 13th by 5 PM EST
* Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entry
* You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
* You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
* Please DO NOT combine challenges. * If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCJULRW2 * We'll announce the winners Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post - check back Saturday, July 14 at noon CST to see if you're one of the lucky winners!
Here's the list of the Designers talking Part in the Noon Challenge, please visit them and see what they have created. Don't forget to leave some love notes, these is a Myster Blogger you know and that love note could give you another change at winning some of our sets for July.
Thanks for stopping in for a noon challenge, don't forget to leave a love note.
Stamps: Flowers & Frames ,Botanical Bookplates Vol.2
Inks: Memento Black
Medium: Prisma Color Pencils
Spellbinder Dies: Fancy Tags Two, Iron work Accents,
Emblishment:: Kaiser Pearls
Ribbon : White Braid